Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day was yesterday and this is what B, T & E made Chris.  : )
It was a wonderful day and it got me thinking how blessed I am.  First of all, for my dad, who is quiet, kind, considerate, faithful, thoughtful and hard working, not to mention a great dad!  Then for Chris, though he grew up without a father, he is a wonderful dad to our kiddos!  But on my way to work, listening to the song "He Knows My Name", the words really struck me....
I have a Maker,
He formed my heart.
Before even time began,
my life was in His hands.
I have a Father,
He calls me his own.
He'll never leave me,
no matter where I go....
I just love that no matter what, we have a heavenly Father who loves us perfectly, unconditionally and will never leave us!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this!
    I may have to borrow this idea for the future. What a blessing!
    Completely agree with what you wrote also!
    God Bless You!!!!!!!

    Thank you for sharing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete